Mobile World Congress 2019 or commonly abbreviated as MWC 2019, ended a few days ago. The annual event, which is a showcase for many smartphone and technology brands, brings many amazing new products. This year, MWC not only brings new smartphones from the series that have ever existed, but also the new "future" smartphone debuted, like a folding smartphone.
In addition, there are still many other amazing smartphones, which come with innovations and interesting concepts. Here the IDN Times has summarized the 7 best smartphones on display at MWC 2019!
1. Samsung Galaxy A50 The Galaxy A50 is actually a mid-end smartphone, but with many interesting features. Some of these are the 6.4 inch Super AMOLED 1080 x 2340 screen and a fingerprint scanner on the screen - which the Galaxy S10e doesn"t even have.
In addition, the A50 is also equipped with three impressive rear cameras with 25MP, 8MP and 5MP respectively. Meanwhile, the selfie camera has only one with 25MP resolution. For engine parts, the A50 is powered by the Exynos 9610 octa-core, 4 / 6GB RAM, 64 / 128GB internal storage and a 4000mAh battery that supports fast charging.
2. Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Samsung has perfected the design and quality of the S series over the past decade, and S10 Plus feels like the culmination of all that hard work. Equipped with a 6.4 inch Dynamic AMOLED screen with 1440 x 3040 resolution, Snapdragon 855, 8 / 12GB RAM and 1TB of internal storage.
S10 Plus is a remarkable achievement with all the superiority in its specifications. Add that to the fact that Samsung equipped it with a reverse wireless charging feature, IP68 for water resistance, and headphone jack, it makes sense to say that S10 Plus is a strong candidate to win the best smartphone title in 2019.
3. Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G While Mi Mix 3 from Xiaomi was announced about four months ago, the 5G variant was just introduced at MWC 2019 yesterday. Through Mi Mix 3 5G, Xiaomi wants to maintain the philosophy of a cheap yet luxurious smartphone that they have been holding.
5G is not an "own" update, because Mi Mix 3 5G has also been updated with the latest chipset, Snapdragon 855. Unfortunately, to allow the Mi Mix 3 5G to have an affordable price, Xiaomi was forced to cut its internal storage to 64GB (initially 128GB). In addition to the chipset and internal storage, other parts of the Mi Mix 3 5G have not changed.
4. Sony Xperia 1 The 4K HDR 10 screen and the configuration of the three cameras (12MP + 12MP + 12MP) are two amazing things that attract attention from the Sony Xperia 1. In addition, the Xperia 1 screen also uses a 21: 9 aspect ratio which in fact is first applied to a smartphone so far this.
Sony itself claims if this is done so that Xperia 1 can be superior to enjoying the content and making quality video-style films. While it"s luxurious on the screen, Xperia 1 is also extraordinary in the kitchen runway sector. Xperia 1 is armed with Snapdragon 855, 6GB RAM, 64 / 128GB internal storage and 3330mAh battery.
5. Nokia 9 PureView Although the information has been leaked for a long time, Nokia 9 PureView still managed to make a surprise with the configuration of five rear cameras and a relatively cheap price. For specifications, 9 PureView features a 5.K P-OLED screen with 2K resolution along with Snapdragon 845, 6GB RAM, 128GB internal storage and a 3320mAh battery.
For cameras that are the main selling points, all of them have 12MP resolution - with monochrome sensors in three of them and RGB sensors in the remaining two. Because it is included in the Android One program from Google, the 9 PureView uses the stock version of Android 9 Pie.
6. Huawei Mate X With an 8 inch AMOLED display for tablet mode and a 6.3 inch screen for smartphone mode, Huawei Mate X shows the potential of a fantastic fold smartphone. Unlike the Samsung Galaxy Fold, Mate X does not have a notch or bangs, and chooses to place all four cameras (40MP + 40MP + 16MP + 8MP) on the side of the device.
Mate X uses Kirin 980 as its main power source, along with 8GB RAM, 512GB internal storage and a 4500mAh battery that has been supported by fast charging features. Mate X is a rival for the Galaxy Fold and is expected to be sold to the public in the second quarter of this year.
7. LG G8 ThinQ LG finally announced their latest flagship, the LG G8 ThinQ at this year"s MWC. Interestingly, the ThinQ G8 not only comes with top-class specifications (Snapdragon 855, 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage), but also with amazing new innovations.
One of them is "Air Motion" which allows users to end calls, take screenshots, switch from one application to another and adjust the volume without touching the smartphone screen. Not only that, the ThinQ G8 also uses a 6.1 inch QHD + screen with Crystal Sound OLED technology which also functions as a speaker.
That was some of the best smartphones on display at MWC 2019. Which of the 7 smartphones above, which version of your smartphone falls on?
What is Duit? Duit is the security website link or shortener url, you can make your own short link on Duit.com for free
What is Duit url? As the name implies, shortlink or is a short link. Usually these shortlinks are provided by most advertising-based companies, such as Duit.com and much more. Shortlink own point to shorten a link or url, be it a download link or url to a particular website. For what? of course for easy to remember.
For example, You have a link "https://yoursite.com/blablabla", now I ask, are you easy to memorize the url? there is a once read already memorized and also there are many times read not memorized. Now I try to shorten the url into Duit.com/iuYS which is shorter and easier to know even though it is a bit complicated.
You can customize the shortened url Shortlink or url shortener is very easy to use by its users, because you do not spend a bit, even you who get money.