Here "s how to make NFT on OpenSea :
- Choose a marketplace to sell your work, in this example, the Hitekno.com team will use OpenSea .
- Create an account at OpenSea then click Create.
- Add the file that you will make NFT, and make sure it has a size under 100M
- Enter your name along with any other required information, including a description
- Finish by pressing the Create button
- Done, and now you are officially the owner of the NFT artwork.
How to sell NFT on OpenSea :
- You can access NFT via Profile on the OpenSea
- Click the NFT that you created earlier, then press Sell
- Enter the amount you want, for example you will sell the original BTS photo for 0.5 ETH or whatever.
- It should be noted that there is a service fee of 2.5 percent of the total profit
- Then press Complete Listing
- Next, you will be charged a mint on the NFT you are trying to market
- Press Confirm if you agree with the required upfront fee
- Done, your NFT is now officially on the air and can be purchased by anyone.